The road to parenthood can be lonely and isolating. Infertility can make you feel like no one gets it. But we get it! Fertility Group Coaching is for those who want the camaraderie of a small group and the expert mental health coaching provided by Abby. If you're feeling lost, burned out, anxious, lonely, stressed, or constantly overwhelmed, investing in Group Coaching with a Licensed Therapist can help you overcome these challenges to feel better! We always say, worst club, best members!
What You'll Find Here
- Groups led by Abby, a licensed Reproductive Mental Health Counselor
- A supportive group of women (max of 8) who get it!
- A slack channel dedicated to your group where Abby will be available
- Direct Slack Channel with Abby M-F, 9-5 (Response within 24 hours)
- Seven 75-minute group sessions
- Evidence-based tools and techniques customized around your needs
- Forever access to all materials (current and future) via your Joywell Portal
- Three personal emails throughout our coaching session to answer more specific questions, offer more targeted solutions or receive extra support when needed (response within 24 hours M-F).
- Priority registration and exclusive discounts to future events such as retreats and meetups and for future coaching packages
- Solutions for infertility-related burnout, stress, anxiety, loneliness, loss of self, etc.
- Forever support system! Worst club, best members!
What You Won't Find Here
- Toxic Positivity
- Just relax, and it will happen
- Supplement recommendations
- Snake oil/magic fixes
- Pressure of any kind
The next group session begins the week of April 17, 2023, and ends the week of June 9, 2023. Both in-person and virtual options are available for convenience and ease.
- Groups are matched by availability times and topics of importance
Priority registration and exclusive discounts to future events such as retreats and meetups and for future coaching packages
Invitation to join our free member-exclusive community activities such as The Joywell Reads (book club), access to printables, and member-exclusive mental health materials.